Explore off the beaten path and enjoy a feast for the eyes as well your stomach on this e-bike wine and food tour. Cruise in the fresh air, visit a local farm and taste delicious local products
- Bike along the old mule tracks of the Sorrento Peninsula
- Visit a holiday farm and taste delicious local products
- See exquisite views off of the Sorrento Peninsula
Meeting place: Your accommodation
Meeting time: 8:00 am
The Food and Wine Bike Tour will lead us to Sant’Agata sui due Golfi where we will arrive biking along the old mule tracks of the Sorrento Peninsula. Along the way, we will stop in Schiazzano, a small hamlet part of Massa Lubrense territory, to get into the heart of the bike tour visiting the holiday farm “Il Turuziello”.
Thanks to the hospitality of the holiday farm owners and staff, we will have the chance to witness the Mozzarella and Caciottina production steps and to taste local cured meats and, above all, the renowned Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. We will also taste the real fresh homemade lemon juice, lemon and orange marmalade on melba toasts, and “Il Turuziello”
own- produced extra virgin olive oil on homemade bread.
This food and wine bike tour will let you discover unknown and uncontaminated corners of our land, far from mass tourism, overlooking unforgettable landscapes. The aim of this tour is to combine art, history, and nature to the pleasure of a quiet, slow and relaxed way of touring with a wandering spirit, biking immersed in the smells and colors of nature.
- The tour operates every day, all year long
- Small-group tour. Max participants: 10
- The customer is required to show a valid identity document at the departure
- Pick-up service: if the accommodation is not accessible by van, we will pick the closest suitable pick-up spot
- Every participant to the tour will bear full-responsibility for the risks related to the activity attesting to be able to ride a bicycle and to be in good health.
- Adults only can use a bicycle. Minors can use the bicycle only if an adult who will take full responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by the minors or suffered by the minor accompanies them. We do not accept bookings involving participants younger than 16 years
For more information and to learn more about our cancellation policy, please, refer to our Terms and Conditions