Discover places that haven't been yet contaminated by mass tourism and immersed in nature; visit a holiday farm located in Punta Campanella, right in front of Capri to taste local products while enjoying the amazing view
- Bike along the old mule tracks of the Land of Sirens
- Discover places immersed in nature and far from the crowds
- Visit a holiday farm and taste local products overlooking a unique panorama on Capri Island
From € 99,00/pp
Meeting place: Piazza Andrea Veniero - Sorrento
(pick-up at the accommodation available, not included in the price)
Meeting time: 8:00 am
This tour will let you discover the charming corners of the Sorrento Peninsula, places immersed in nature that have not been yet contaminated by mass tourism.
Departing from Sorrento, we will bike along the panoramic road of Marciano, overlooking Capri and the sea of the Gulf of Naples, until the hamlet of Termini. We will briefly stop there to rest a little bit before biking uphill to Mt S. Costanzo. Reached the mountaintop, we will leave our bicycles and walk to the chapel to enjoy a breath-taking view on the Gulfs of Naples and Salerno. We will then proceed downhill towards the promontory of Punta Campanella, the edge of Sorrento Peninsula, an archeological site dominated by an old guard tower and the majestic lighthouse. The atmosphere is magic: we will rest immersed in the sounds of nature in complete peace.
We will then visit the holiday farm "Fossa Papa" where we will taste local products while enjoying an amazing view of Capri, right in front of us. After the tasting, we will go back to Sorrento.
- Small-group tour. Max participants: 5
- The customer is required to show a valid identity document at the departure
- Pick-up service: if the accommodation is not accessible by van, we will pick the closest suitable pick-up spot
- Every participant to the tour will bear full-responsibility for the risks related to the activity attesting to be able to ride a bicycle and to be in good health.
- Adults only can use a bicycle. Minors can use the bicycle only if an adult who will take full responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by the minors or suffered by the minor accompanies them. We do not accept bookings involving participants younger than 16 years
For more information and to learn more about our cancellation policy, please, refer to our Terms and Conditions