A team of cycling experts born and raised in the “Land of the Sirens” will bring you on this adventure to discover the secrets of legendary places while riding a bicycle.
- Bike along the streets of the Sorrento coast and Amalfi coast
- See exquisite views off of the Sorrento Penisula and Amalfi coast
- Create happy memories that will not be forgotten
From € 99,00/pp
Meeting place: Piazza Andrea Veniero - Sorrento
(pick-up at the accommodation available, not included in the price)
Meeting time: 8:00am
We will leave from Sorrento and head to Meta passing through the small towns of Sant’Agnello and Piano di Sorrento.
In Meta we will do the first difficult phase of the tour: a 5km uphill road with a slope of 4-5% until the hamlet of Colli di San Pietro, then we will go downwards until the start of Highway 163 towards Amalfi. Then we will bike along the curvy roads of the Amalfi Coast passing through the famous towns of Praiano and Positano until reaching the Amalfi Cathedral.
Along the way, for about 2-3 km, we will find alternating down and uphill roads, with slopes of 4-5%. For 20 km we will bike along the Amalfi Coast overlooking the Gulf of Salerno.
Once we have arrived in Amalfi, we will briefly stop to rest and admire this charming town. We will then go back to Sorrento biking in the same way. The bike tour will end in Sorrento after having covered approximately 60 km.
- The tour operates every day, all year long
- Small-group tour. Max participants: 10
- The customer is required to show a valid identity document at the departure
- Pick-up service: if the accommodation is not accessible by van, we will pick the closest suitable pick-up spot
- Every participant to the tour will bear full-responsibility for the risks related to the activity attesting to be able to ride a bicycle and to be in good health.
- Adults only can use a bicycle. Minors can use the bicycle only if an adult who will take full responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by the minors or suffered by the minor accompanies them. We do not accept bookings involving participants younger than 16 years
For more information and to learn more about our cancellation policy, please, refer to our Terms and Conditions