Join an advanced level bike tour for passionate cyclists leading you to the top of Mount Faito. From the top, you'll be surrounded by breathtaking nature as you enjoy panoramic views overlooking the Sorrento Peninsula.
- Challenge yourself biking uphill to the top of Mount Faito
- Immerse yourself in the sound of nature and the aroma of pine woods
- Get rewarded with breathtaking views only accessible to those who dare
Meeting place: Your accommodation
Meeting time: 8:00 am
The Mount Faito tour requires true passion: it is only suitable for serious bikers and, above all, trained athletes.
The tour will depart from the main square of Meta di Sorrento, where the church dedicated to “Madonna del Lauro” (Holy Mary of Laurel) is located. We will take highway SS 145 northbound. After a 3-km uphill road, we will turn right and take a local road that will lead us to the hamlet of Monte Lattari; even if the tour has just started, we must stop so as to not miss the landscape, always spectacular no matter the weather conditions. Excited by the breathtaking landscape, we will keep biking, but soon we will find that the road goes more and more uphill. We will bike along local roads and tracks, and we will pass through fields immersed in a natural oasis.
After approximately 20 km, we will arrive in Moiano, a small hamlet of Vico Equense. Then we will turn right and take the path that will lead us to the peak. From then on the road will be continuously uphill. It is a tough road to bike along, some stretches having a slope of almost 12%: approximately 7 km of pure adrenaline leading us to the plain of Mount Faito. The view from the peak is beyond words: we will enjoy a restoring break looking at the breathtaking landscape and immersed in the sounds of nature and the aroma of the fields.
After the break, even if sorry to leave this natural oasis, we will go back downwards the same way until the ending point of the tour.
- The tour operates every day, all year long
- Small-group tour. Max participants: 5
- The customer is required to show a valid identity document at the departure
- Pick-up service: if the accommodation is not accessible by van, we will pick the closest suitable pick-up spot
- Every participant to the tour will bear full-responsibility for the risks related to the activity attesting to be able to ride a bicycle and to be in good health.
- Adults only can use a bicycle. Minors can use the bicycle only if an adult who will take full responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by the minors or suffered by the minor accompanies them. We do not accept bookings involving participants younger than 16 years
For more information and to learn more about our cancellation policy, please, refer to our Terms and Conditions