Discover the unique beauty of Mount Vesuvius from a unique perspective as you bike along the tracks of the National Park to reach the mountaintop.
- Explore Mount Vesuvius by e-bike and immerse yourself in a fantasy-like atmosphere
- Immerse yourself in the volcano's incredible nature and admire breathtakingly panoramas
- Learn more about the geology and history of the area
Meeting time: h 8:00 am
The Mt Vesuvius bike tour is conceived for nature and adventure lovers and will let us discover the peculiar charm of the sleeping giant as we call it.
We will reach Mt Vesuvius valley by van: the tour will start from there. We will bike along the tracks immersed in the flourishing and peculiar nature of Mt Vesuvius, in a charming atmosphere enjoying amazing views of the valley downhill. As we will get closer to the mountaintop, vegetation will be more and more sparse until the barren mountaintop. The atmosphere is unparalleled: we will feel as if we were in a fantasy novel.
Left the bicycles, we will walk to the crater: the view on the plain below will be breathtaking.
We will walk around the crater and learn more about Mt Vesuvius geology, nature, and its role in history and in the life of people living in the area. After the visit, we will go back to the departure point by van.
- The tour operates from February to November on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Small-group tour. Max participants: 5
- The customer is required to show a valid identity document at the departure
- Pick-up service: if the accommodation is not accessible by van, we will pick the closest suitable pick-up spot
- Every participant to the tour will bear full-responsibility for the risks related to the activity attesting to be able to ride a bicycle and to be in good health.
- Adults only can use a bicycle. Minors can use the bicycle only if an adult who will take full responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by the minors or suffered by the minor accompanies them. We do not accept bookings involving participants younger than 16 years
For more information and to learn more about our cancellation policy, please, refer to our Terms and Conditions