Embark on an unforgettable adventure as you bike along the panoramic coastal roads of the Amalfi Coast and discover marvelous places like Positano immersed in a dream-like atmosphere
- Bike along the panoramic coastal roads of the Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy breathtaking views biking between hills and blue sea
- Explore Positano with its houses built on the hills, little alleys, colors, fashion, and charm
Meeting place: Piazza Andrea Veniero - Sorrento
(pick-up at the accommodation available, not included in the price)
Meeting time: 8:00 am
We will leave from Sorrento and head to Meta di Sorrento passing through the small towns of the peninsula. After we have arrived in Meta, we will bike along an uphill road that starts near the church dedicated to “Madonna del Lauro” (Holy Mary of Laurel). The 5-km road with a slope of 4-5% until the hamlet of Colli di San Pietro, then we will go downwards and take highway SS 163 towards the Amalfi Coast. The first section of the highway is curvy and goes downwards. The view is breathtaking; it will be hard not to be tempted to stop and take a picture.
Before getting to Positano, the road goes upwards for 1.5 km, but the enthusiasm to arrive at the pearl of the Amalfi Coast will give us energy. We will take our time to visit Positano with no rush, enjoying the many panoramic points and strolling along the small alleys. After the visit, we will go back to Sorrento along the same way until the crossroads with the highway where we will turn left, heading to the highest point of the Sorrento Peninsula, the Sant’Angelo peak. This one will be a tough road too, for serious climbers, but it is not long. We will briefly stop at the peak to enjoy a wonderful view of both the Gulfs of Naples and Salerno before going back.
- The tour operates every day, all year long
- Small-group tour. Max participants: 5
- The customer is required to show a valid identity document at the departure
- Pick-up service: if the accommodation is not accessible by van, we will pick the closest suitable pick-up spot
- Every participant to the tour will bear full-responsibility for the risks related to the activity attesting to be able to ride a bicycle and to be in good health.
- Adults only can use a bicycle. Minors can use the bicycle only if an adult who will take full responsibility for any damage caused to third parties by the minors or suffered by the minor accompanies them. We do not accept bookings involving participants younger than 16 years
For more information and to learn more about our cancellation policy, please, refer to our Terms and Conditions